Sunday, June 17, 2007

Idaho adventure

I just want all to know that the Belnaps did catch at least one fish. This is Andrew's first fish caught on a fly that he tied, a black leach. As you can tell the weather was truly frightful on this cold day, not! Steve and Belnap Brothers wish you were here.
Cooper really enjoyed the Nelson's cabin with Grandpa and Grammy Belnap. Here he is getting in touch with the family totem pole. Way too much fun. What little boy needs more than forest and dirt and indian lore to be happy.
I think Mason and Cooper thought that grandpa should mow the carpet.

Ferre's on the good ship Lolly Pop, Grandpop that is.

4 comments:

laurel said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Way to go Andrew on the fish and the mission call! It was good to talk to you Andrew. You sound so excited. We are excited for you! Keep the pictures coming.

hooli said...

We had so much fun. We just gave Steve a grand tour of our 300+ pictures. He just laughed and laughed. Particularly at the boat video.

Devin said...

I wish I could have been on the boat when Copper kept asking his Grandpa when he was going to catch a fish. Cooper your grandpa BeBe could never answer that question for me so I stopped going fishing. I even gave him a second chance last year and he still couldn't answer that question.

grandma GiGI said...

Would you believe I am actually doing this myself? Laurel is a great teacher but what about the student? Cute pictures....